October Hybrid Atc Calendar Swap Is Back!

CRS

Mine are on their way! Nothing to do now but sit back and wait for 11 other gems. Maybe I should work on that art journal page that has been gurgling around in my mind.

Mine are on their way! Nothing to do now but sit back and wait for 11 other gems. Maybe I should work on that art journal page that has been gurgling around in my mind.

Ann, if you have NOTHING else to do .... you could make a digital ATC for the "things that go bump in the night" challenge. :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ann, if you have NOTHING else to do .... you could make a digital ATC for the "things that go bump in the night" challenge. :)
w

Now, that's a very good idea...

I missed the boat on this one, Ladies. Too much going on.

I hope that someone can post a video when the ATCs are exchanged. Did this last year and still have that calendar displayed on my desk to took and daily. Was a fun swap.

I know what I'm doing ... just haven't started them yet ... have a couple of projects ahead of them, but they will be in Carla's hands by Nov 20th!

I too have ideas floating around in my head, while recovering from complications from dental surgery I had last week. But mine too will be in Carla's hands in time! I so enjoyed the year that I did it before and still have them in my ATC album! You ladies are so talented and your creations are a gem to see through the year!

Got mine printed and glued and trimmed. Went to ink them and my gold ink is dry and the black ink is missing. :angry: Good to know that I have til the 20th cause who knows when I'll have the next fee day in the foreseeable future. :P

I'm so excited....I had to order a new die set to make one of the embellishments (ok, so it was a great excuse to get a new die set lol) for my cards. And I go tomorrow for the last part of mine, some special paper and mine will go together very quickly! I'm so excited to see everyone's! It's a treat that keeps giving all year long!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Finished my cards today while at the B&B with girlfriends. They all love them - hope you all do too! Shipping them off on Monday.

Thanks, Carla! I become less optimistic about delivery time w/ post office nearing peak season. Finished the last touches tonight--done! Will be in the mail (Priority) by 8:30 am on my way to office.

The swaps this year have been so good. I've really enjoyed seeing what you girls (and Jack) come up with each swap. Anxious to see your takes on the calendar months. Still have mine on my desk!

Thanks, Carla! I become less optimistic about delivery time w/ post office nearing peak season. Finished the last touches tonight--done! Will be in the mail (Priority) by 8:30 am on my way to office.

The swaps this year have been so good. I've really enjoyed seeing what you girls (and Jack) come up with each swap. Anxious to see your takes on the calendar months. Still have mine on my desk!

I agree with you, Laura ... the swaps have been so beautiful this year. I love seeing the ideas that everyone comes up with. And now we are on our third year of calendar ... I just love looking at the current one sitting on my desk and thinking of each individual that has made that particular month. You artists are amazing!! Not sure what you all do with your past calendars, but when the year is over I take my calendar apart and tuck each month into its own sleeve and added into my ATC notebook to keep with our other swap treasures!

I do the same as Lei, put them in a binder with the rest of the swaps.

Brooke and I got all ready to assemble the other night and realized we had some clashing colors. So we had to reprint and make some adjustments. But back on track!

Archived