October Hybrid Atc Calendar Swap Is Back!

CRS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...what a time with these. Something happened with the cable/internet modem and it knocked off both my printers off line. And my best printer I can't get back up and running after over a week of trying so I had to use the other one, which doesn't print near as good....so frustrating! But I got them done and being mailed tomorrow morning and postmaster says they will be there before Friday....I'll be holding my breath! :eekout:

:whew: OK....what a relief! They are now in the hands of the USPS :happy014::blink: . No offense meant to the USPS, but honestly, ours down here is not very good at all. So I even went to another town just to mail these. Cause I mail letters to my grandkids a lot in NC and I only live less than 4 hours away in SC and it takes more than a week to get there, once it took almost 3 weeks. So I always worry when I mail stuff.

BTW...Carla.....I sent you a private message just now explaining my shipment. And I sent it 2 day priority mail so they told me "if all goes well, you will get them Wednesday" not sure how to take that comment, but maybe weather or something? :dunno:

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED AND THE BUSY BEES BEHIND THE SCENES MAKING ALL THIS POSSIBLE!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::bee:

Can you all respond to this thread and let me know if you want a new base sent to you with the cards? I have responses from Di, Jane, Laura and Kelly. Thanks!

Yes please.

Thanks, Carla! I become less optimistic about delivery time w/ post office nearing peak season. Finished the last touches tonight--done! Will be in the mail (Priority) by 8:30 am on my way to office.

The swaps this year have been so good. I've really enjoyed seeing what you girls (and Jack) come up with each swap. Anxious to see your takes on the calendar months. Still have mine on my desk!

I agree with you, Laura ... the swaps have been so beautiful this year. I love seeing the ideas that everyone comes up with. And now we are on our third year of calendar ... I just love looking at the current one sitting on my desk and thinking of each individual that has made that particular month. You artists are amazing!! Not sure what you all do with your past calendars, but when the year is over I take my calendar apart and tuck each month into its own sleeve and added into my ATC notebook to keep with our other swap treasures!

I do the same as Lei, put them in a binder with the rest of the swaps.

Brooke and I got all ready to assemble the other night and realized we had some clashing colors. So we had to reprint and make some adjustments. But back on track!

I'm doing the same--putting in a notebook. I scrapped/printed a cover page for my ATC collection. I enjoy looking back at them when I put new ones into the book.

Thanks, Carla! I become less optimistic about delivery time w/ post office nearing peak season. Finished the last touches tonight--done! Will be in the mail (Priority) by 8:30 am on my way to office.

The swaps this year have been so good. I've really enjoyed seeing what you girls (and Jack) come up with each swap. Anxious to see your takes on the calendar months. Still have mine on my desk!

I agree with you, Laura ... the swaps have been so beautiful this year. I love seeing the ideas that everyone comes up with. And now we are on our third year of calendar ... I just love looking at the current one sitting on my desk and thinking of each individual that has made that particular month. You artists are amazing!! Not sure what you all do with your past calendars, but when the year is over I take my calendar apart and tuck each month into its own sleeve and added into my ATC notebook to keep with our other swap treasures!

I do the same as Lei, put them in a binder with the rest of the swaps.

Brooke and I got all ready to assemble the other night and realized we had some clashing colors. So we had to reprint and make some adjustments. But back on track!

I'm doing the same--putting in a notebook. I scrapped/printed a cover page for my ATC collection. I enjoy looking back at them when I put new ones into the book.

I do the same as well though I think I need a bigger binder. Laura, what a great idea to make a cover page! Add that to my list of projects.

I don't need a new base ... my one from last year is in great condition and this years cards will get filed away. Thank you for asking, Carla!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are officially in the hands of the USPS now. I hope they reach you all by Christmas (except Jane, unfortunately). They are beautiful little gems.

WoooHooo~~ That is awesome! Thank you Carla and Lei for all the work yous put into it and anyone else involved! And also, of course, all the precious ladies that put their hearts into making this a gift that keeps on giving all year long!!

:partytime2::2468who-do-we-appreciate::monkeydance::clapping_kitty::winking_baby::thanks::worship:

They are officially in the hands of the USPS now. I hope they reach you all by Christmas (except Jane, unfortunately). They are beautiful little gems.

Thank you Carla! I'll be watching for them - can't wait to see them all. :rudolf:

Archived