70's Dance Party And Challenge!

CRS

8:00 p.m. ET – 70's Dance Party & Challenge

Join Carla in the Chat Room (crs) for a 70s Dance Party! We’ll practice our dance moves to all the 70s dances and brainstorm some ideas for a dance-inspired layout! It’ll be wild and crazy, man!

Post your finished layouts in the 11th Anniversary Celebration Gallery. You have until noon et on October 22, 2015 to post a layout and link in this thread to have your name thrown in a hat for a random drawing. The winner will receive a Scrap Simple Paper Template Set!

I've never been a good dancer.........................................................

But it sounds like some wild and crazy fun man.....

That's cuz those "boots were made for walkin'" Lol Had to show my DH pic of your boots as a hint (which he took)! :)

See you at the dance!

I've never been a good dancer.........................................................

But it sounds like some wild and crazy fun man.....

That's cuz those "boots were made for walkin'" Lol Had to show my DH pic of your boots as a hint (which he took)! :)

See you at the dance!

Hopefully you can show your own boots for walkin' soon!!!

Congratulations, Barb! You won a SS Paper Template Set. Please email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize. Include the chat name in the email along with a link to the SS Paper Template Set you'd like.

Thanks again for a wonderful chat last night!

Archived