November Forum Game - Count Your Blessings

ValerieT

November 28- Post your layout in the Gallery and tell us what you thought the hardest tasks were and what you found to be your easiest tasks!

Reminder: There will be no task tomorrow (Sunday), but Andrea will be back Monday with your final task.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my page for the food challenge. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner, and were all grateful for the miracles we feel we have received this year.

I enjoyed all the layouts this month, and can't say that any of them were difficult. I guess the hardest for me was deciding what to scrap; once that was decided they all came fairly easily.

Thanksgiving Dinner

November 30

Create a cover for the 8 layouts you have created. We hope you take time to count your blessings and add to these pages throughout the year.

Post your 8 pages and cover in the Gallery by midnight eastern time to be entered in to the drawing for a prize

Thank you to everyone who joined in this month, and a huge thank you to Carla for putting this together.

I have made the draw for the winners, keep you eye on the blog to see if one of them is you.

Why not join us this month for some Seasonal Bingo! We will have another scrapping monthly game in January.

Archived