Digital Scrapbooking Day 2015

Debbie Cleek

Digital Scrapbooking Day is this Saturday (November 7th)! We wanted to get our chat schedule posted for you right away, so you can plan your day accordingly. Hope to see you there!

8:00 a.m. (ET) Template Challenge
Templates are a great way to jump start your layouts or try something new. Come join Melanie (mbc72) to chat about all kinds of layout templates, especially the cool new geometric/graphic design templates we've been seeing in the boutique lately.
10:00 a.m. (ET) Beautiful Brushwork
Do brushes intimidate you? Do you sometimes forget to use them in your layouts? Join April (April Showers) in the chat room where we'll explore the versatility of brushes and the different ways you can use them to enhance your digital scrapbook pages.
12:00 p.m. (ET) Tool Time
It’s Tool Time! Join Conda (SodScrap) for some tips and ideas for using tools like Styles, Actions, and Custom Shapes to enhance your layouts.
2:00 p.m. (ET) Only in Digital
We are celebrating Digital Scrapbook Day - so let's celebrate what we can do digitally! The paper scrappers are missing out on some cool techniques that can only be done in digi. Come join Theresa (tiza126) and we'll discuss techniques and give you lots of cool ideas!
4:00 p.m. (ET) Word Art Challenge
Word art is so versatile but often poses a challenge to a lot of scrappers! Join Carla (crs) for a Word Art Chat where we can talk about different uses of word art and how to change it up to fit with your pages!
6:00 p.m. (ET) ScrapSimple
Do ScrapSimple products have you scratching your head in confusion? Do you have unused ScrapSimple files languishing on your hard drive because you don't know what to do with them? Come join Melanie (mbc72) in the Chat Room where we will talk all about Scrap Simple products, some easy ways to use them, and how they can greatly expand your scrap stash.

This looks like a great line-up!! I hope I can pop in on some of these chats ... I will be out of town ... but hopefully can still make a few!

8:00 a.m. (ET) Template Challenge

Templates are a great way to jump start your layouts or try something new. Come join Melanie (mbc72) to chat about all kinds of layout templates, especially the cool new geometric/graphic design templates we've been seeing in the boutique lately.

Be sure and grab your DSD Freebies from the boutique!

:monstercry: I'm going to miss all of this as I'm working a 12hr day tomorrow(or I'll be asleep) as your sat is our sunday. The worst part is I don't usually work sunday am but I swapped with a colleague :(

Have a great time and I'll be thinking of you :)

Awww, we'll miss you, Jane!