November Swap Crop Partners Listed!

CRS

I've had trouble coming up with a theme for this month, so I turned to Diane's ideas (Florida granny) yet again! For the November swap, let's swap photos of interesting architecture, doors, windows or mailboxes! With all the traveling some of you have done, this should be an interesting swap!

Here's how it works: Sign up in this thread by Friday, November 13th. On Saturday, November 14th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required. Reveal day is Saturday, November 28th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Just a note...we have such a loyal, wonderful group of swappers, that by this time of year it's nearly impossible to pair you all up with someone new. So I'm sorry if you have a repeat partner.

Here are your partners:

crs

florida granny

Boatlady

mbc72

AggieB

Lorac

Jane in NZ

Belle

Alsoarty

Have fun!!

Got you on the list, Aggie!

I'm headed to D.C. tomorrow with a bunch of 8th graders....I will bring my camera! There are amazing buildings all over the place!

That sounds amazing, Carla! I bet you will get some awesome photos. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived