Reinstalling Styles ....need Help

Ande43

I have noticed again afew styles are missing from a collection.....can someone tell me again what to do after I uninstall or delete the collection...are there directions anywhere here at SG's?? I have PSE 13

I have noticed again afew styles are missing from a collection.....can someone tell me again what to do after I uninstall or delete the collection...are there directions anywhere here at SG's?? I have PSE 13

I got help elsewhere.....

Sorry Carol, I've been poking around online for info, but not sure what you meant by styles missing from a collection. I just recently upgraded from PSE 6 to 13 and I'm still pretty much in the dark about lots of things in the program. I'm glad you found what you needed and hope it's all working correctly now.

Sorry Carol, I've been poking around online for info, but not sure what you meant by styles missing from a collection. I just recently upgraded from PSE 6 to 13 and I'm still pretty much in the dark about lots of things in the program. I'm glad you found what you needed and hope it's all working correctly now.

Yes all is well...I had a collection of shadow s and only two were there..I uninstalled them and installed them again and Bingo...all 12 were back.

Yes all is well...I had a collection of shadow s and only two were there..I uninstalled them and installed them again and Bingo...all 12 were back.

Oh whew, that's good I'm glad to hear it can be easily fixed. :)

Oh whew, that's good I'm glad to hear it can be easily fixed. :)

Glad you figured it out, but how frustrating. And why? Why wouldn't they all be there?? These are the questions we may never know the answers...............

Archived