Hello From New York City

pj17

I usually do not rush into things but I even surprised myself when I uploaded my first layout - 10 years since I first joined SG. Time and creativity have never been my strong points but I am determined to find the time now to scrap memories for my granddaughter and make those books I keep wanting to do.

I have taken many classes, watched youtube videos, and read the tuts but always found an excuse not to move forward. The jiffy albums make it so easy to scrap and give me the push that I need. Plus, I love the scrap girls clubs and find I am looking forward to "playing" with their contents each month.

Off to explore the galleries, and read the forum posts. Have a great Monday everyone :daisy:

Pam (PJ)

Welcome, I live just up the hill from you in CT....I look forward to seeing your pages. There is so much info on this site and so many people that can help I am sure you will love it.

Hi Pam, welcome to ScrapGirls!

I saw your first pages and they were lovely and had no idea they were amongst your first layouts!

So glad you decided to jump in and don't hesitate to ask questions, there's always someone around here to help out.

Thank you all for the warm welcome - back.

I have been digi scrapping since 2004 but never quite got "into it". Last month I joined the 2 scrap clubs and I think I have finally found a place where I can be my own kind of creative. Now to just find the time!

Thanks once again.

Pam (PJ)

Archived