Hi, Im looking for Renaissance type things, castles, dragons, moats, swords... I had a wish list item ages ago, called AMC StoryCastle embellishments but i guess that doesn't exist any more and it was cute, but childish and I'm hoping for more adult looking things. One of my daughters just got married in a Castle and had a Princess Bride themed wedding, so any help is very appreciated. Thanks! I'm trying to get back into all this, its been a slow learning curve, again! sigh. still amazing and fun, though. Amy

Thanks for the hints! I discovered i had already purchased Heraldic Crest but lost it, so i sent a note and Angie resent it. whew, so nice to have it. Thats what I used yesterday to do my first wedding layout. Then I just checked to see if i have Kingdom, and i don't have the kit but i do have one cool page, called BMU Kingdom "super pack special" Not sure if that was an add on i got, or if i had the kit and lost it, but thanks for the hint and allowing me to find that one page at least. I REALLY appreciate the help. you all are terrific. I'm going to post my first wedding layout now... Yea! Hugs, Amy

• 1 year later...

Archived