December Atc Challenge & Swap

Bride

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am beyond thrilled that you gals have taken off flying with this topic! The gallery is amazing and it just keeps growing and growing! I also want to thank all of you who have helpfully responded to MrsCropper's questions - I'm sorry I missed them! I had some major surgery this past Monday and need to take 6 weeks off work. Had a minor set back on the second day but back on track now. It has been wonderful to come home and find the gallery bursting at the seams with all your beautiful, creative artwork!! DO NOT FORGET TO SEND YOUR CARDS TO ME!! We all would be very disappointed if your cards were not included in the swap!

I really want to try this but I have a question. What size layout do you use to make these?

Welcome to the wonderful world of ATCs!! As you can tell, we are passionate about our little works of art and we are so pleased you want to join in our fun. Here is a link to a pinned topic that gives a little more background/instructions on Artist Trading Cards: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/50105-atc-instructions/

I can't wait to see your creations!!

I am beyond thrilled that you gals have taken off flying with this topic! The gallery is amazing and it just keeps growing and growing! I also want to thank all of you who have helpfully responded to MrsCropper's questions - I'm sorry I missed them! I had some major surgery this past Monday and need to take 6 weeks off work. Had a minor set back on the second day but back on track now. It has been wonderful to come home and find the gallery bursting at the seams with all your beautiful, creative artwork!! DO NOT FORGET TO SEND YOUR CARDS TO ME!! We all would be very disappointed if your cards were not included in the swap!

Hope you'll be up and kicking in no time! I was planning to zip and bundle all of mine and send them all at once if that's ok. I really didn't intend to make so many, and I'm not sure I'm done yet. Ideas keep popping into my head!

This collection is so awesome! You ladies amaze me with your talent. I don't know if I'll get a chance to do any more. Sorry I've fallen behind in LSL - hopefully I'll get back to it soon... :rudolf:

70? Really?? My goodness, how are we going to top that next month?? You ladies are truly awesomely talented!!

You picked a great theme for this month! They are quick and easy to pull together. I am definitely going to have to get a bigger binder! lol!

Oh, I just noticed that your are in Michigan, Lei. I was just there over the weekend for a wedding. Unseasonably warm for this time of year.

70? Really?? My goodness, how are we going to top that next month?? You ladies are truly awesomely talented!!

You picked a great theme for this month! They are quick and easy to pull together. I am definitely going to have to get a bigger binder! lol!

Oh, I just noticed that your are in Michigan, Lei. I was just there over the weekend for a wedding. Unseasonably warm for this time of year.

You were in Michigan? A shame we could not have met. Yes, very unseasonably warm ... and in my lifetime of being in Michigan I don't remember a Christmas without snow ... looks like a green Christmas for Michigan this year!

Yep! Grew up in East Lansing. DH in Detroit/Ann Arbor. My family is gone but he still has lots of family in the state. The wedding was in Livonia. They have had a family vacation/reunion over the 4th for the last 3-4 years in Traverse City. I miss the summers and autumn but not winter. ;-)

85!!!!! wow that 100 mark is looking pretty doable now! I will hopefully get some more done after Christmas and I'm sure you have another one or two up your sleeve Ann :disappearing-smilie:

Another snowy, blustery day and I've canceled my plans for the day. Nothing to do but make another card or two!

Archived