December Atc Challenge & Swap

Bride

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want to try this but I have a question. What size layout do you use to make these?

Oh Barb you should try one! They are so addicting once you start. The size is 3.5 by 2.5. You can make them vertical or horizontal. Can't wait to see what you design. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Yes Barb, as Kelly mentioned, you should definitely try one. They are so easy and fun. Would love to have you join us! :)

I really want to try this but I have a question. What size layout do you use to make these?

Oh Barb you should try one! They are so addicting once you start. The size is 3.5 by 2.5. You can make them vertical or horizontal. Can't wait to see what you design. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Yes Barb, as Kelly mentioned, you should definitely try one. They are so easy and fun. Would love to have you join us! :)

WARNING! If you make one you will be addicted immediately and will not be able to stop! Proceed at your own risk.

(Maybe we should start an ATC Anonymous?)

WARNING! If you make one you will be addicted immediately and will not be able to stop! Proceed at your own risk.

(Maybe we should start an ATC Anonymous?)

Hi my name is Kelly and I'm addicted to ATCS!!!! lol

Here's #4 for me.

This is my stamp. I send so few letters today I had to look up the cost of 1st class postage!

Hope you gals will come and visit me if I get slapped in The Tower of London for using the Queen's head in my LO!

Heehee! Tower of London is a bit scary but I'll be brave and come visit you Hilary! :D

Did you know you can get your stamps printed to use as stamps by the Post Office? I remember being able to - I wonder if they still do it.

Hmmm, I remember seeing something about that at my local post office. Maybe I'll check into it. Thanks Andrea! :rudolf:

Edit: I just did some checking online and it looks like they are pretty expensive.

Is it possible to do these without a stamp embellishment? I have a few but none of them look right and I don't have the money to buy anything right now. Can I just make a rectangle or something myself? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

If you are using any version of PSE you will find a stamp shape in their shapes tool. You can also create a rectangle in the correct dimensions and use a round brush to erase half circle perforations from the edges and then use that for a mask under your background. Or just make a rectangle and call it a stamp! We just want to see your pretty designs!

Is it possible to do these without a stamp embellishment? I have a few but none of them look right and I don't have the money to buy anything right now. Can I just make a rectangle or something myself? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

If you are using any version of PSE you will find a stamp shape in their shapes tool. You can also create a rectangle in the correct dimensions and use a round brush to erase half circle perforations from the edges and then use that for a mask under your background. Or just make a rectangle and call it a stamp! We just want to see your pretty designs!

Thank you! I am so used to using supplies for everything I forget about the tools in the software! :happy014:

I still have to start mine, hoping to be able to work on them tonight or tomorrow. I have a MAJOR headache right now, I'll see if it passes and I can get a couple in tonight. Everyone's are so beautiful, can't wait to get started!!

You still have plenty of time! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Well I had to do another as just needed a rest from ironing....am I addicted or what!!!!

It just shows you I'm living in the past as I just found out stamps here are now 80cents :(

Stamp #6

I just discovered that today Jane when a card arrived in the mail. Makes for expensive postage doesn't it!

I have finally got my first one completed and my second one followed pretty quickly behind it. :blush:

Number one

Archived