Project Life 2016...let's Discuss

mbc72

Changes:

*I am debating between switching to either to 1 page a week, instead of 2 with my facing pages being complimentary, so that they look like a 2 page spread, but each page will only be one week. Or doing a 2 page layout for the 1st-15th and another 2 page spread for the 15th-30th/31st. Either way, it's about 4 pages per month. i am thinking that dividing the month in half will work better for my brain.

*I am also going to look for a different template style.

Same:

*I will use the same calendar card and journaling card style throughout the year. I like the consistency of having those the same.

*I will probably stick with one collection for the whole month.

That's as far as I have gotten with my planning, how about you?

I'll be keeping the same basic style. It works really well for me and I love using lots of photos. I tried using templates for the first few years but found that it restricts me too much.

Changes:

I'll probably change the small calendar that's on each page to a new style, I've changed it each year.

My monthly 12x12 calendar page will be a different design, although will be within the same set I've been using as there are 4 or more designs to choose from.

Hi ladies, I've been thinking on getting serious about scrapooking this coming year but I have never tried project life, I would like to join but I need some guidance with project life. Thanks

I have never done a project life. Could someone explain how it works?

Hi ladies, I've been thinking on getting serious about scrapooking this coming year but I have never tried project life, I would like to join but I need some guidance with project life. Thanks

Here is some information on this year's Project Life: Project Life 2016 Hope this helps, and let us know if you have more questions. :)

I'm going to stick with the method that has worked for me for the last couple of years. I do a 2 page spread for each month using Cheri's PL templates. If she doesn't have new ones for the new year (fingers crossed), then I'll mix and match from the last few sets she's created. It works best for me.

I'd love to do a photo a day for a separate project but with a move coming in 2016, I'm not sure that's realistic for me. I'll have to think about it...

Thank you so much Teecee for posting the link, it does help a lot :) I love it and I am in. I am craving so much to go back to scrapbooking and belong to a community of people that love doing what I do that even though I have never tried Project Life, I would love to give it a try. I've been curious about it, so now is my opportunity :)

I am super excited to be part of this group :)

Clemencia :)

I am going to do it again this year.....I'm not sure how I will do it....LO a week or LO a month ???? will see. I have the last 6 LO's in the works in various stages of completion LOL....BUT I am happy as I usually get to week 25 or so and then Poof....still take photos but don't get the LO's done... A friend said "Carol your kids are going to wonder "What Happens to Grandma in the middle of every year...did she run away or what???" LOL

Archived