Project Life 2016

mbc72

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I can't believe I have caught up. So pleased I have. My first week of February right side and left side.

Thanks so very much to you ladies who leave comments, its just so nice to wake up in the morning and know that someone not only took the time to look but to also leave a comment. Means a lot!! so thank you again.

I am in the process of doing a double page per month this year. I am not taking a photo each day so some times there may not be many photos - depending on what has happened that month. Hopefully I will return soon with my January pages.

Plugging along!! Feb week two left and right. Oh Melanie I didn't realise we had a chart going for this as well!! Its really lovely. Thank you. The chart has kept me VERY motivated in the monthly motivators so maybe this is just what I need to keep going with my project 2016 :daisy:

I've decided to go to one layout a month. I just don't have the time or the photos I need to do more than that. I have also decided to use Melissa's Planner kits for my monthly layouts- it gives me the excuse I need to buy them every month!

February

Melanie, I would like to join Project Life for two pages by month, I'm really late but may be it's possible January, February and March during April 2016 ? would be wonderful .... :drive1:

Melanie, I would like to join Project Life for two pages by month, I'm really late but may be it's possible January, February and March during April 2016 ? would be wonderful .... :drive1:

Absolutely, jump right in! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived