Monday Challenge - 27 December

April Showers

Hard for me to believe this is the last week of the year - 2015 seemed to fly by a little too fast for me! Today's Monday Random Challenge is to scrap a favorite moment from 2015. It could be a big moment- like a daughter's wedding - or a small moment - like getting cute new shoes. Have fun with it and post your finished layouts in the Monday Challenge Gallery.

My internet is down :(, so I'll be posting my page a bit later!

I am with Andrea on this one.....mine will have to be the birth of our new grandson, we waited a long time for this child.

I haven't done these challenges often, but everytime I do, I want to learn how to use a technique, like painting on a style (the icicle). It's fun to do a quick layout.

The birth of our son's child was a huge highlight of our year.

Here is Baby Reed 1 day old. We had to rush home in the middle of vacation to meet him. I had to change the photo to B&W because My dress was hot pink and was overpowering.

I realised I'd asked the paint-on-a-style question a long time ago and when I tried it then (using a new layer, applying style and painting it on) it worked but now I can't make it do anything.

I want to paint on an icicle style on the "let it go".

I've attached the file so you can see what I'm talking about. Can't wait until the year end sale :)post-24461-0-93126400-1451353646_thumb.jpg

UPDATE. Got it to work. Somehow anything on that first page wasn't working, styles, brushes, nada after my first try.

My internet is still down. I'm at my daughter's house now, but I'll be a bit slower in answering and commenting once I get home.

That's just fine - we understand. Hopefully it gets repaired sooner than tomorrow :)

Crazy that it is still out. They said it should be fixed by the end of the day tomorrow....

Good thing I was planning to visit Annette again today anyways. :)

Archived