January/february Hybrid Atc Swap!

CRS

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally have mine started. I'm off tomorrow so hopefully I can get to the printing stage and print them out at least. The monitor on my laptop doesn't work so DH had it hooked up to an extra monitor. As I was typing this I was thinking I was going to have to put my card on a memory stick and put it on my DH laptop to print them out. Then it dawned on me. I can move the printing to my laptop!!! D'oh! So now I'm not as stressed as I was. Okay well maybe I'm still a little stressed still. Want to get them done on time!!!!

Got mine all printed and ready to put together but unfortunately I've discovered that my glue runner is out of glue. Even though it's not nearly as cold and yucky as some of you are getting or going to get it is too cold and yucky for me. Will get some after work. I should have them in the mail by Saturday, Monday at the latest.

Ok mine went out in this morning's mail .... hopefully they won't get way-laid by any storms!! Deadline is Feb first, right??

Yes, that's the deadline. Mail should be ok...the storm is over here, just the digging out left. No mail service on Saturday, but I don't know about today. The sun is shining, road finally plowed. I'll keep an eye out for the mail truck all week!

Oh. My. Word! If it isn't one thing, it's another. Jack and I got ours all planned out, ready to print the digital, and we're out of ink! Seriously!?!?! I'm trying so hard to be on-time, maybe even early, this year...really! :embarrassed003::hit-head-with-hammer:

Still no mail here...I don't know when they'll be able to get service up and running again. Our road has only been partially plowed, dh's parking lot at work (keep in mind he is in the Army) hasn't even been touched yet and of course schools are closed still. And we are supposed to get rain later today! I just pray it doesn't turn everything to ice!

Still no mail here...I don't know when they'll be able to get service up aiknd running again. Our road has only been partially plowed, dh's parking lot at work (keep in mind he is in the Army) hasn't even been touched yet and of course schools are closed still. And we are supposed to get rain later today! I just pray it doesn't turn everything to ice!

YIKES!! I pray it doesn't turn to ice!! After nearly dying in an ice storm I don't like it one bit. Stay safe and warm!!!!

Still no mail here...I don't know when they'll be able to get service up and running again. Our road has only been partially plowed, dh's parking lot at work (keep in mind he is in the Army) hasn't even been touched yet and of course schools are closed still. And we are supposed to get rain later today! I just pray it doesn't turn everything to ice!

I hope your life is returning to normal and you are safe and sound.

I'll be finishing mine up on Sunday and mailing them on Monday!

What a mess, Carla. I hope that things are starting to return to normal. Where are they putting all that snow? You guys need some serious warm weather (and maybe some rowboats).

Karen's cards arrived yesterday!! So cute, you all will love them!!

We didn't end up with ice or even all the rain they predicted. Things are slowly returning to normal. We had mail 4 our of 5 days this week, so hopefully that's back on track, too. Lauren's cards are finished and Brooke's are in the final stages!

Oh. My. Word! If it's not one thing, it's another! I got everything ready to go, went to the post office, got the envelopes ready, and realized that I forgot Carla's address. No problem, I thought, I'll just get online real quick on my phone. Can you believe, I deleted the old emails and couldn't remember my SG password to check my messages here? :embarrassed003: They will be in the mail tomorrow...promise!!!

Archived