January Digital Atc Swap!

Bride

Happy Two Thousand and Sixteen!!

This is going to be a great year ... I can feel it in my bones! Of course, it does help to have a positive attitude and that is what I'm choosing to have this year ... a positive attitude! I want to look at the bright side of things and try to carry that with me into each day of my week. Over the years I have collected little sayings that can help adjust the attitude about a situation and I have them neatly filed away on my computer and tucked into a Pinterest file ...

... and so what good are they doing me there, you ask?

Well, I'm glad you asked! Don't you think it's time to get those little "happy" quotes out of the files, scrap them and make them available to do you some good? I don't know about you, but I plan on taking our little swap of quotes, print them out and hang them on the refrigerator, the dresser mirror, the door I leave the house from, maybe even the car ... anywhere I can see and be reminded that I choose joy! Oh! just as I was typing I thought that maybe I can even carry them with me and hand them to the bank teller who is having a bad day, or the store clerk who just got reamed out by the customer in front of me ... why not just make someone else's day better too? Will you join me this month and get your mind (and mine) on the right track?

If you have never made an ATC (Artist Trading Card) before, here is a link: ATC Instructions.

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at: scrapgirl.bride@gmail.com

The cards are due to me by Friday, January 29th. I will get those back to you sometime that weekend!

Now that everything is somewhat back to normal and I have the day off I was able to catch up on LSL! It looks like y'all are off to a great start. I'm thinking this little inspiring gems may have to be displayed in my computer room some how for a daily dose of affirmation. Now to look through my collection and find some inspiration.

Well, I have a quote picked out but that is as far as I've gotten. I did have fun looking through my Pinterest quote board. But most of the pins are not exactly what Lei had in mind for this challenge, lol!

Archived