3 replies to this topic

#1 ladyscrapalot

ladyscrapalot

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:40 PM

I have photoshop CS6 extended version. I want to play around with the 3D I even found some beginner tutorials on youtube. However, all of the 3D menu is grayed out. When I googled it the only answer seemed to be uninstall it and reinstall it. There was something else but I don't remember off the top of my head. I think it was something about the activation code. I wanted to check here to see what anyone might have to offer.

TIA

gallery_19952_358_3470.gif

SG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gif/Love-ATCs.gifWT-Button-1.gifABetterMe.gifUSA_blinkie.gif

#2 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,630 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:43 PM

I don't intentionally use the 3D features. Mine are only grayed out when I don't have something selected

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

Support.pngWelcoming_Committee.pngI_love_SG_blinkie.gifCreative_Team.pngA_Better_Me_blinkie.gif

#3 Anjolina4

Anjolina4

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:38 AM

I know about Photoshop S6 but not interested to use 3D on it. But I am interested to see the tutorial. If you have the link please share.

#4 ladyscrapalot

ladyscrapalot

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:01 AM

Hi Anjolina! Welcome to Scrap Girls! I had forgotten about this post until I received notification of your post. I haven't been back to try any of the tutorials (sad) but I booked mark the youtube channel. Michael Hoffman . Hopefully they are helpful. Be sure to post any questions you have on the forum. There's lots of helpful people here. Good Luck!!

gallery_19952_358_3470.gif

SG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gif/Love-ATCs.gifWT-Button-1.gifABetterMe.gifUSA_blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users