Project Faith Journey

mbc72

I will be back....just a busy time right now....am looking forward to "Me" time again!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melanie, what a great scripture for us.

I need this one right now... a week of sad news. Monday received a letter informing me of one of my male cousins death last month - he lost his battle with cancer. Monday afternoon a very dear card making friend from where I used to live lost her battle with cancer ( she turned 80 last year and was very healthy - no sign of sickness until Easter time this year) - then Wednesday night my older sister's husband had a heart attack and yesterday had a triple bypass operation and thankfully is recovering well.

Melanie, what a great scripture for us.

I need this one right now... a week of sad news. Monday received a letter informing me of one of my male cousins death last month - he lost his battle with cancer. Monday afternoon a very dear card making friend from where I used to live lost her battle with cancer ( she turned 80 last year and was very healthy - no sign of sickness until Easter time this year) - then Wednesday night my older sister's husband had a heart attack and yesterday had a triple bypass operation and thankfully is recovering well.

Wow, Anne-Marie, that's a lot to be hit with all at once. Sending prayers of comfort and healing.

Are there any rules? Do we post extras if we go back and do cards for older verses? :)

No rules, this jump in and post a card when you feel compelled to, and if you want to post for older verses, feel free.

• 2 weeks later...

July 10:

May the Lord bless you and protect you.

May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you.

May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.

Numbers 6: 24-26

• 2 weeks later...

July 25

No, O people, the Lord has already told you what is good, and this is what he requires: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Life Application Study Bible, New Living Translation

Micah Card

Archived