Project Faith Journey

mbc72

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

post-14855-0-17291900-1453867226_thumb.jpg

post-14855-0-13164200-1453867339_thumb.jpg

My first attempts at Bible Journaling...this is where I plan on putting the Verses from this Challenge....along the edge of the appropriate page...

attachicon.gifIMG_3230.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3243.JPG

My first attempts at Bible Journaling...this is where I plan on putting the Verses from this Challenge....along the edge of the appropriate page...

Did you draw these or are they already in your Bible? Looks fabulous!

I did draw these....My first ones....It's fun tho,

post-14855-0-31610200-1453907271_thumb.jpg

post-14855-0-28767900-1453907655_thumb.jpg

OK...these are the 4 I have done so far.....Have a problem with my printer so have not been able to print the Verses done for this challenge yet....

Oh Ande (sorry I don't know your name) these are just soooo lovely. I totally love them. Where do you get your inspiration from? Do you buy Bibles that are specially for Bible journalling? Your bible will be a masterpiece when you are finished, actually it already is! :-)

Oh Ande (sorry I don't know your name) these are just soooo lovely. I totally love them. Where do you get your inspiration from? Do you buy Bibles that are specially for Bible journalling? Your bible will be a masterpiece when you are finished, actually it already is! :-)

I did get a special Journaling Bible from Amazon....do a search on there....they have lots of them.... search Bible Journaling on Pinterest..that's where I found lots of ideas...

Also search for Bible Journaling Group on Facebook too

Have you gotten a Coloring book for grownups??

I got several coloring books for grownups, three on the Bible and Psalms. Also order and received two on Cats, two on Butterflies and one on Owls. I love coloring and these are wonderful coloring books. Now I just need to find time to sit down and do some coloring.

Sigh, I finally got myself caught up and now I can't seem to upload. April's working on it and I'm heading to bed. I will try again in the morning and leave some love. Such beautiful work, Ladies!!!

These are beautiful!! I love this project. I am working on my hand lettering, so I may have to attempt some of the verses. Until then I will just enjoy yours. Do you guys print these out and keep them with you?

Melissa, I know that Amy has printed hers and carries them with her. This project was started partly in response to a verse memorization project that she did. I know that Carol (Ande43) is working on Bible journalling, and made some of hers to possibly print and glue into her Bible. I made mine ATC size, so I can put them in my binder. Beyond that I'm not sure. HTH

• 2 weeks later...

Archived