January 2016 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

The NFL just finished the wildcard weekend of football games for the season. In honor of this, our swap theme is wildcard (anything goes) OR in keeping the NFL (or sports game theme), share your favorite food you like to eat on game day!

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET FRIDAY JANUARY 29th.
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

Well, in honor of Peyton coming back in the game, I think I'll swap some good-luck, football-watching snacks.

Go Peyton and the Broncos! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I'm with you....Go Peyton!!!

Well, being a Giants fan, I'm an Eli fan but since we're out of it - I'll root for the other Manning brother! :)

Well, in honor of Peyton coming back in the game, I think I'll swap some good-luck, football-watching snacks.

Go Peyton and the Broncos! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I'm with you....Go Peyton!!!

Well, being a Giants fan, I'm an Eli fan but since we're out of it - I'll root for the other Manning brother! :)

Lol -- I like him too (but I favor Peyton)! Looks like we have the Peyton family covered!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another from me, wish there were time to do more!

Baked Pizza Bites

I have one more I would like to include...*sigh* sometimes there just isn't enough time!!

I'm going to respond to emails now. I just realized that I wasn't seeing those emails on my phone. Sorry!1 (different phone and just didn't get it all set up I guess)

Archived