Gymnastics

When I visited my children recently, I got to watch my little DGD's gymnastics class in action. Her coach allowed my to photograph the session and now I have a lot of great action shots, but went to the boutique and didn't find any gymnastics-themed collections. Seems like this will be something I'll be scrapping about for the next 10 years or so, so would be happy if one of you talented designers could come up with something.

thanks!

Hi, Sandi! I have a vague recollection of a gymnastics collection years ago, but I don't have it - my daughter had switched from gymnastics to track before I started scrapping. Hope the designers can create something. In the meantime, you might find that collections for dance or fitness could be adapted to your needs.

When I visited my children recently, I got to watch my little DGD's gymnastics class in action. Her coach allowed my to photograph the session and now I have a lot of great action shots, but went to the boutique and didn't find any gymnastics-themed collections. Seems like this will be something I'll be scrapping about for the next 10 years or so, so would be happy if one of you talented designers could come up with something.

thanks!

OHHH yes...Been there done that LOL....I would be interesting an a great collection too......Melissa (who is 30 now) was in Gymnastics from age 3 to Soph year in High school...Many hours spent on those hard bleachers LOL

Oh....I don't think we have one of those!

There are a lot of Gymnasts and I 'm sure if you would come up with something it would sell.....I have boxes of photos from Melissa's meets

Archived