April Showers

Challenge Layout Requirements

Challenge Layout Requirements

• Post your digital or paper layouts that use Scrap Girls products in one of the Scrap Girls Galleries.

• List the Scrap Girls products that you used in your layout in the description area or in the EXIF data of your page.

• It is okay to use discontinued products in your layouts.

• For the Monthly Challenge Chase, be sure to post a link to your layout in the current month's Challenge Chase Thread.

Wow, what a great way to challenge myself to keep creating. I think I'm in! Just to make sure, the weekly page can be about anything, the monthly #challenge about the subject matter, this month love. Do I understand correctly?

Onward. It's snowing and I love snow, we have about 2' so guess what my monthly will be about :) Maybe even my weekly, different page, but since I'm on the subject...let me know if that's okay.

Hugs to all

L

The weekly challenges will be posted on Tuesday and Saturday. Tuesday will be the Newsletter Challenge and Saturday is the Weekend Wildcard Challenge. At least I think that's how it works, lol!

Yep, I should have read the other post first :) So I'll go find the weekly challenge. I'm fairly new to all this :) That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it:)

I'm also new to the challenges. The Tuesday newsletter challenge runs all week?Or...until the next Tues.? and the Saturday wildcard just runs the weekend? Are those the deadlines? I'm not trying to win anything, but would want to go by the guidelines. Sometimes I have time for a layout, sometimes not. :)

I'm also new to the challenges. The Tuesday newsletter challenge runs all week?Or...until the next Tues.? and the Saturday wildcard just runs the weekend? Are those the deadlines? I'm not trying to win anything, but would want to go by the guidelines. Sometimes I have time for a layout, sometimes not. :)

No deadlines. Although the weekly winners are posted on Mondays and picked from the previous week.

I always think that a challenge is good until the next one is posted!

So only kits sold here can be used in the gallery? 

As I understand it you are welcome to post layouts using other products and give credit for them, but can not post links to other stores selling Digital Scrapping supplies.   In order to be eligible for contests, however your layout should use mostly ScrapGirl products.