February Challenge Chase

April Showers

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went over the layouts that I did to be included in the Challenge Chase. These are the ones that I have posted here in this thread. I have three more to do: Newsletter Challenge - Valentines Day, Weekend Wildcard Challenge 2/27/16, and Newsletter Challenge 2/22/16. Hopefully these will get included in the chart, if I get them done. So far I've completed six out of the nine layouts, plus the #sgdigilove. I counted the brads and see that I only got credit for four of my layouts.

Weekend Challenge 1/30/16 -- My Holiday Decorations

Weekend Wildcard Challenge 2/6/16 -- Autumn Splendor

Weekly Newsletter Challenge -- 2/1/16 -- Winter Sunrise

Weekend Wildcard Challenge 2/13/16 -- A Rose Is A Rose

Weekend Challenge 2/20/16 -- Ghost Tree

Weekly Newsletter Challenge 2/15/16 Multiple Photos -- Brr It's Cold

I just posted the updated challenge tracker. I tried to catch all the layouts whether or not you posted the links.

The intent was for you to post at least one layout each week, but there were two of you who missed a week, but posted a lot of layouts in other galleries. I gave you "extra credit" because this challenge is more about having fun than stressing about the rules.

As soon as I get through editing the "rules" I will be posting a new March Challenge Chase thread that will start tomorrow!

Congratulations to the finishers!

And Dady, I sent you a PM because I can't find your #sgdigilove hashtag page.

If I missed any of your pages (and as a result you don't qualify for the coupon) please let me know!

• 2 months later...

I need your help!

The graphic of the two cars ice racing is perfect for a project I have. Do you have in a kit you have made? Please pass along the source to help me get "on track", ha! Okay, so it is late in the day and a long week...

Thank you,

Cheryl Lynn

Archived