February Challenge Chase

April Showers

Challenge Chase

Complete a Challenge a week to earn a special discount in our store!

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

Do you love a Challenge? Or should we say lots of Challenges? Then you should join our monthly Challenge Chase. To participate, just complete a Challenge a week for one month, and submit a layout for our Monthly #Hashtag challenge. Every month you complete The Chase, you will be rewarded with a one-time coupon for 25% off that you can use in our store the next month.

Here is all the info you need to know to join our Challenge Chase:

To qualify, you have to participate in at least one challenge every week for the month.

Each week, you may choose to participate in either the Weekly Newsletter Challenge (posted on Tuesdays) or the Weekend Wildcard Challenge (posted on Saturdays). It doesn’t matter if you pick the Weekly or Weekend Challenge (or switch back and forth) as long as you post at least one challenge layout in each calendar week of the month. Partial weeks of less than three days don’t count as a full week.

In addition, you must submit a layout for our Monthly #Hashtag Challenge. Your #Hashtag Challenge layout can be posted at any time during the month but does not count toward one of the weekly challenges. When posting on social media, be sure the visibility settings are public or we won't be able to find them!

• Layouts must be posted to our Challenge Galleries (Newsletter & Weekend) and meet our challenge layout criteria.
  • Sign-up in this thread so you can be added to the Challenge Chase Tracking Sheet. Prizes will be awarded from the tracking sheet, so make sure you sign up! The tracking sheet is located in the 2nd post of this thread and updated at least twice a week.
  • Post the links to your qualifying layouts in this Challenge Chase thread so we know you’ve met the challenge!
  • Post at least one challenge layout in each calendar week of the month. (For February, I will count layouts posted on Sundays to the previous week if you haven't already posted one for that week, otherwise it will count toward the current week).
  • It is okay to post the previous week's challenge the following week for credit. I will use the post date on the layout (not the specific challenge) to determine which week the challenge applies to.
  • While only one layout is required for the challenge, the chart has spots for both challenges. Feel free to post another link if you finish both! We'd love to see how many of you are doing them all.
  • The February #Hashtag Challenge uses the tag #sgdigilove. For social media, the album it is posted in needs to be public for us to find and view it. Team members also need to use the #scrapgirls hashtag. While it isn't required for February, we'd love it if you all used both tags in your social media layout posts.

For those who meet our Challenge Chase each month, coupons for 25% off our store will be sent out the first week of the following month and must be used in that month.

We even have this Challenge Chase Blinkie for you to sport in your signature!

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

http://storeimages.scrapgirls.com/store_images/Scrap_Girls/challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give it a go.

I'm not sure about this #challenge. I am not on Instagram nor do I use Twitter. Can I still join in that?

Do you have Facebook? You can # there too.

I think, the way I read the blog you can post the layout on the Forum as long as you put the hashtag in the description. Here's the part I read:

If you’re using a layout you posted on the Forum to qualify for our #Hashtag Challenge be sure to put your hashtag in the layout description (not in the tag or comments). You can post your layout to any gallery on our Forum and as long as your hashtag is written correctly and in the right place we will find it.

ForumHashtag_SS.jpg

I'll give it a go.

I'm not sure about this #challenge. I am not on Instagram nor do I use Twitter. Can I still join in that?

I think, the way I read the blog you can post the layout on the Forum as long as you put the hashtag in the description. Here's the part I read:

If you’re using a layout you posted on the Forum to qualify for our #Hashtag Challenge be sure to put your hashtag in the layout description (not in the tag or comments). You can post your layout to any gallery on our Forum and as long as your hashtag is written correctly and in the right place we will find it.

ForumHashtag_SS.jpg

Yep, Monica has this correct. You can still post in the gallery, but we'd love to see your hashtag posts in other places as well.

Wow! This sounds awesome. I'm not sure if I'm up for 5 layouts a month but you know what I'm going to start out with good intentions and see how fair that and sheer determination takes me. So please April, count me in.

I'll give it a go.

If youre using a layout you posted on the Forum to qualify for our #Hashtag Challenge be sure to put your hashtag in the layout description (not in the tag or comments). You can post your layout to any gallery on our Forum and as long as your hashtag is written correctly and in the right place we will find it.

ForumHashtag_SS.jpg

Yep, Monica has this correct. You can still post in the gallery, but we'd love to see your hashtag posts in other places as well.
I have a Facebook account so I'll have to post it there. I have just read the blog & think I know what I'm to do.

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/category/165-weekly-newsletter-challenge/

Hope I did this right for the # challenge for Jan.

Just to clarify - since our first month of the Challenge Chase is February, it will start this week.

The hashtag challenge is for February as well. Any February hashtag layout posted after the challenge was announced in the blog (1/30) will count.

Archived