Slow Scrap - What We Love

ValerieT

:lovey-smilie: Ah l'amour! :lovey-smilie:

As February is the month of love, we thought our forum game this month should highlight what we all love.

Every day, Monday to Saturday, we will give you a step that will lead to a finished layout. The first three layouts will consist of six steps each, the last layout will consist of seven steps.

Members who complete the steps required in the game thread and post all 4 layouts in the Slow Scrap Gallery will be entered in a drawing for one of two $10.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.

Each completed layout posted in the Slow Scrap Gallery, up to 4 per member, will be entered in a drawing for one of three $3.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.

You have until 11:59pm ET on February 29th 2016 to complete the steps and post your layouts to the Slow Scrap Gallery. There are no daily time limits.

As this is the month of love, we want you to include a heart on each layout. It can be in the background, an embellishment, the choice is yours.

You can make changes to your layout as the week progresses.

After each step we would like you to post your progress in this thread. Here is how;

• Make sure you save your layout as a PSD/layered file first.
  • Save your layout as a .JPEG at 72ppi with a size of 4 x 4 inches (288 x 288 pixels) this is smaller than you would normally save for the web.
  • Follow the first part of this tutorial by Carla How To Post Images In The Forum to post your "progress" in the game thread.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we will be adding hearts I decided to go with 3 papers from Doris Castle's Love So Sweet. I'm not sure how I'll be using them, however. I want to wait and see what you have up your sleeve for the next assignment before deciding how to use the papers. You gals can sometimes be a little tricky. ;)

Pretty cute siggydiane!

I will give this a whirl but we are traveling later this month so may not be able to finish.

Okay ladies here we go let's get our SLOW scrap ONNNNN!

TASK #1 Start a layout in your preferred size and add three papers.

I may try to play along, but we'll see how time goes. Do we post an image for every step? This step looks like you just pick the papers, without a need to show an image. :huh:

Okay ladies here we go let's get our SLOW scrap ONNNNN!

TASK #1 Start a layout in your preferred size and add three papers.

I may try to play along, but we'll see how time goes. Do we post an image for every step? This step looks like you just pick the papers, without a need to show an image. :huh:

Hi Sue, the instructions in the opening post say you should post your progress in this thread after each step. HTH :)

Archived