February Swap Crop Get Your Partners!

CRS

February is here! I still can't get over how fast time flies! For the February Swap Crop, the theme is "My Happy Place". It can be somewhere you have visited, or wish to visit, a room in your home or a favorite hiking trail or watering hole! If it makes you happy, then it fits the theme!

Here's how it works: Sign up in this thread by Monday, February 9th. On Tuesday, February 10th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required. Reveal day is Saturday, February 27th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Partner List!

Carol

Ann

Diane

Melanie

Belle

Lei

Valerie

Barb

Carla

I wish I could but we will be traveling the last week of the month so not sure where we will be...Have fun everyone. :circle:

Oh gosh I almost missed this!! Please don't let this train leave without me on board!!

I don't know why I looked at the calendar this morning and thought it was Feb 9th ... NO WONDER I felt rushed!! Whew! I had a whole other week to sign up ... but I'm in now and I don't have to worry!!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm sending photos to Valerie - gathering those soon! And getting photos from Belle! Can't wait to start scrapping your photos, Belle!

Sent my photos to Barb. Can't wait to see what you send me Lei.

Sending my photos and journaling now via hightail ... Thanks for scrapping for me!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived