Removing An Object From A Photo

...I did as you said to not check resampling. It came out to 10x 15. If I try to change the width it lowers the resolution to 264....I really wanted to make this full size 12 x 12 So in other words, I better leave it correct?? I may check out that program!

264 dpi isn't bad. When it goes below 200 dpi, that's when I get concerned.

You could keep the photo at 10 inches wide and crop the height from 15 to 12. Then add pattern paper to make up the 2 inches on the left/right.

What would you suggest I do with the photo you resized....its huge if I try to resize it to a 9x12 it increases to 700 resolution. If I go to the original and change dpi its only a 2x3....Suggestions? I want to use it somehow???

What would you suggest I do with the photo you resized....its huge if I try to resize it to a 9x12 it increases to 700 resolution. If I go to the original and change dpi its only a 2x3....Suggestions? I want to use it somehow???

The file you sent me was 2000 pixels tall. Divide that by 300 pixels per inch, you get 6.7 inches, not 3. It's probably fine to go lower to 200 pixels per inch, so the photo can be 10 inches tall on your layout.

Archived