Creating An Album

MrsCropper

Hi Barb,

Try this: Click on the dropdown next to your screen name at the top right of the forum page, and go to My Gallery. You could also hover over your screen name anyplace and an information about you box will open. Just click the View Gallery icon at the bottom of the box.

When you get to your gallery, click the Upload button at the far right side of the page. A page will open where you can click the Create New Album button.

See if that works for you and let us know. :)

Hi Barb,

Try this: Click on the dropdown next to your screen name at the top right of the forum page, and go to My Gallery. You could also hover over your screen name anyplace and an information about you box will open. Just click the View Gallery icon at the bottom of the box.

When you get to your gallery, click the Upload button at the far right side of the page. A page will open where you can click the Create New Album button.

Thanks Theresa! I should just message you directly with my questions! ;)

Hi Barb,

Thanks Theresa! I should just message you directly with my questions! ;)

LOL Barb! You're certainly welcome to PM me any time. Though there may be times I won't have an answer while another member may have it. Also, it could be beneficial to other members if a question/problem and answers are posted in the forum. Either way, PM or forum, someone will always be able to help. :)

Thank you, Shannon! :wub:

Actually, I really just enjoy helping others when they need help. I can remember being stuck and needing help many times when I was first learning digital scrapping. Thankfully, I joined Scrap Girls and there was always someone here willing to help me with whatever I needed. :)

Archived