March Challenge Chase

April Showers

Please sign me up... I will see if I can make the time to do this.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added the Challenge Chase Tracker to the 2nd post of this thread. It should have everything posted in the thread so far.

Remember that you can add the #sgdigispring to any layout you'd like, but the same layout can't get credit for two spots on the chart.

Just a question do you have to post on a social media site or can you just post on the SG's challenge page.

You can post your #sgdigispring layout anywhere in the gallery. Social media is only required for team members. (They have to do a little bit more).

Oh, I thought we all had to post to social media. Did those instructions change? Can I still post to FB?

Just a question do you have to post on a social media site or can you just post on the SG's challenge page.

You can post your #sgdigispring layout anywhere in the gallery. Social media is only required for team members. (They have to do a little bit more).

Oh, I thought we all had to post to social media. Did those instructions change? Can I still post to FB?

No, they didn't change. We really want you to post to social media, but realize that not all our members use it.

Archived