Sign in to follow this  
Joey

Help with Font

I am using a word art from KSC_Charm of Christmas. Pretty sure it came from here. Very old. Wondering if anyone knows what font was used. I know the "appy" is Bickham Script Pro Regular but the flourished "h" is not.

post-22303-0-02879000-1457812235_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I'm not sure what the font is - you could try searching for one of the free font finders. I know there are several available. You could also send a message directly to Keri here and ask her. HTH :)

I'm not certain but I think that the lower case maybe Beautiful ES Regular. I have looked at the capitals Beautiful ES Swash capitals and maybe Kerri attached some swirls from there to the h. Just some thoughts.

i discovered, via a font search site, that the swirly "h" is a glyph of Bickham Script Pro regular. This (Glyphs) is something I have never heard of, but evidently most fonts have them. Anybody familiar with this? Available in PSE13? Guess I'll do an internet search for more info. Verrrry interesting.

I was going to say the 'h' may be scripting. It also may be that she changed the swirl in Illustrator, I know I've done that before.

Hmm, glyphs, eh? Will have to check it out. That is a very pretty font and the swirly first letters is a nice touch.