Help for the designer

Daisie

Hi Daisie,

I just looked at your page and it is beautiful!

You can go back to the page and you'll see a button that says Image Moderation it's just above the comment I left about your page. Click on that button and then select Edit Image. A new page will open with a description box where you can add the designer information and any other information about the layout that you want to add. When you are finished, click the purple Edit Image button at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need more help. I can post some screenshots for you so if you need them, just let me know. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh teecee, I just found your answer thank you so much for your help, I"m trying it ride away after breakfast (its 7.am and raining here) et tell it to you, have to be without any stress, yesterday I made a lot of mistakes : forgot letter "l" in my album news letter, grammar ad so, stay nn touch :daisy:

Mary J and Shumi 18, I used to craft European scrapbook way on paper, and Gimp to fit the photos for my students, but in digital scrapbook my real page was for "SG forum" the few before, I'm not really proud of them,

My gallery Flickr Here : https://www.flickr.com/photos/frenchypuffin is the reflection of me, and Frenchy Puffin is my name for a blog in the futur :daisy:

Archived