Weekly Newsletter Challenge 4/4/2016

mbc72

This week's Newsletter Challenge focuses on embossing. There is a great tutorial by April on the blog to give you some tips . Embossing is a subtle technique that adds great impact to a layout. As April's tutorial shows, you can emboss brushes, word art, templates - just about anything that you can think of!

Your challenge today is to use embossing somewhere on your layout. There are a couple of handy styles in the Boutique to help you with this challenge, but you don't have to use them if you would prefer to use another method.

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Emboss and Engrave Super Biggie

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Letterpress 6301

Once your layout is finished, upload it to the Weekly Newsletter Challenge Gallery.

I'm not finding that Emboss and Engrave Biggie Style, the link says error 404 and in the boutique search box it says not found.

Thanks

LA

I'm not finding that Emboss and Engrave Biggie Style, the link says error 404 and in the boutique search box it says not found.

Thanks

LA

Leslie Ann, here's a link that should work for you: ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Emboss and Engrave Super Biggie

BTW, i have these styles and I LOVE them :)

Thanks

LA

Leslie Ann, here's a link that should work for you: ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Emboss and Engrave Super Biggie

Thanks TeeCee, they look wonderful. I've been using emboss in styles, but this will give me more options, I think. PS. Did you see my query posted Friday about the swirls in VS's glitter biggie?

Thanks

LA

Sorry about the link error, I'll fix it when I get home. Thank you Theresa for adding it to your post.

All fixed, now.

Archived