April Digital ATC Swap

Bride

When I was thinking about our April theme, a couple of song titles kept rolling through my head. My parents were huge music fans and I remember growing up listening to their old Sinatra and Count Basie albums while my sister and I washed dishes and sang along. April is associated with love, with spring (in the northern hemisphere), with fools (play any pranks lately?) and with rain showers. I think of ducks and puddles and grey skies and blue skies, bunnies, and birds nesting and sweet little lambs. What does it make you think of? (**without letting too much of the cat out of the bag... we will be doing a flower theme soon!) So, put on your thinking caps, take a stroll down memory lane and think back to some April remembrances you have and scrap them ATC style.

If you have never made an ATC (Artist Trading Card) before, here is a link: ATC Instructions. You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at: scrapgirl.bride@gmail.com|

The cards are due to me by Friday, April 29th. I will get those back to you sometime that weekend!

April makes me think of visiting my grandparents in FL (we went at Easter and for my grandmother's bday April 12th), and of greener grass and warmer days. I'll put my thinking cap on!

Here is my first ATC for the April swap. I've been singing the song 'April Showers' all week and now I had a chance to do a layout. I've always liked this song and I keep hearing the young man in one of the Downton Abbey episodes sing this song. I thought the did a great job and had a wonderful voice. He played Jack Ross, real name Gary Carr.

April Showers

I remember making "Easter bonnets" from paper plates, searching for eggs at my aunt's, and the weather starts warming (ug,it's supposed to reach 90 this week!). It's the last month of green hills before they start turning yellow/brown over summer. Blooms, birds, insects, busy beautiful time of the year. Off to start an ATC!

You gals are doing great with this theme! Keep them coming ... and don't forget to send them to me for distributing!!

• 2 weeks later...

April ATC's will be emailed out later today. I am missing quite a few ... so far I only have 8 cards from:

Theresa, Diane, Kelly, Andrea, Ngaire.

Archived