April Swap Crop Partners Listed!

CRS

I absolutely love Photo Walks! Whether it's an organized walk, or just a walk around the neighborhood I love taking my camera along because you never know what you'll find. So for April's swap crop theme, I'd love to swap photos taken on a Photo Walk! Now this could be a walk around some beautiful gardens, your neighborhood, even the zoo!

Here's how it works: Sign up in this thread by Monday, April 11th. On Tuesday, April 12th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required. Reveal day is Saturday, April 30th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Partners:

Lorac

Belle

Mrscropper

lovinthedigithing

Florida granny

Boatlady

crs

AnnBK

mbc72

Can photos from a hike count? I always think of them as photo ops. If that's ok....I'm in!

Of course!!!

We are off to a great start! We'll miss you Andrea, but completely understand!

Partners are listed in the first post. Remember to send photos to the person below you and you'll receive from the person above you. Just send a PM for their email addresses. Don't post your finished LOs until April 30th, or as close as possible if you will be away that weekend.

Have fun and let me know if you have any questions!

Archived