April Recipe Swap 2016

SodScrap

(HOW IS IT APRIL ALREADY??????????)

April is here and Spring is trying to get into to full swing. I love spring when everything is new again! This month's recipe swap theme is NEW TO YOU RECIPES. Don't you just love coming across a new recipe? Please be sure the recipe is taste tested!

I have recently received a few new-to-me recipes from friends. (Yes, I begged for the recipes of things they have made that I had the pleasure of enjoying!!) Can't wait to scrap them!

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET FRIDAY APRIL 29th.

• PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)

• You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!

• After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

Always love new recipes, Conda! I'll see what turns up this month!

Oh, this gives me an excuse to try new recipes (like I need one, lol)!!

Can't wait to see what yummy goodness you two ladies find!

I had a new recipe that I was looking for an opportunity to try. Unfortunately, unanimous decision (2 out of 2!), agreed it was OK, but not worth sharing. Oh, well...there are others! I'll get something done.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived