Spring Hybrid ATC Swap!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the leap...now everyone should stand aside...I'm puttin'' on the glitz!

Thanks Kelly! Mine is awol, too, but I'm so busy it probably is scared to show itself! I hope the movers remember to pack it for me!

We miss having your cards, Ngaire! But I completely understand!

Ann, now, why would any of us tell you to take the safe road? LOL :giggle_bear:

While printing my ATCs this AM, they started looking wonky. Lucky me! No spare cartridges left! I just bought 3 in mid-April. Off I go.

Mine are all done, glitzed and dried and packaged ready to drop in the mail tomorrow. We must be close to 100%...which means we'll be getting those wonderful packets in our mail boxes soon!

So HAPPY to say that even with a major computer crash, that mine are in the hands of the USPS now!!!!! You will get them Carla, they say Saturday, but latest Tuesday. I was sweating bullets and saying my prayers to get in before the deadline.

Ok Ladies, please don't stalk your mail carrier, but those goodies went into the mail today! Poor Monica has had her hands full, so she and Jackson had to skip this round and Lauren finally finished up her cards last night. I hope you think it was worth the wait. She did a great job and it was all her idea!