May Slow Scrap Madness

ValerieT

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been using my left hand on the layout. It takes me longer to get the page done, but I seem to be getting faster each time.

Task 5 done: Added a one word title using an alpha:

post-11036-0-12621300-1462808727_thumb.png

Week 2 #Task 1

attachicon.gifMay Slow Scrap 2016 LO2.jpg

Week 2 #Task 2

Some alterations will need to be made as we progress.

attachicon.gifMay Slow Scrap 2016 LO.jpg

Can't wait to see this, Laraine - I love those signs and we spent time when I was in Australia looking for them for me to photograph!

We got quite a collection this time. Made quite a few stops to capture them. Even though we live here we are fascinated by them. In Scotland we saw one for Otters crossing.

Week 2 #Task 1

attachicon.gifMay Slow Scrap 2016 LO2.jpg

Week 2 #Task 2

Some alterations will need to be made as we progress.

attachicon.gifMay Slow Scrap 2016 LO.jpg

Can't wait to see this, Laraine - I love those signs and we spent time when I was in Australia looking for them for me to photograph!

We got quite a collection this time. Made quite a few stops to capture them. Even though we live here we are fascinated by them. In Scotland we saw one for Otters crossing.

That's so cool and I love and am fascinated by them too! I got a koala and Kangaroo crossing when I was there.

Here in the US I've seen deer crossing all around here and moose crossing once in Maine!

Playing catch up again - I've chosen a photo and a paper to back it; just CAN'T choose the paper first!

The paper is a stone texture by Julie - I have no more information about the source. And the photo of Pompei was provided by our cruise ship. We got lots of pictures, but not this perspective, although I know we went down this road.

post-3248-0-90224200-1462975903_thumb.jpg

Archived