May Slow Scrap Madness

ValerieT

I wound up taking away one of the background papers that I'd blended into a second paper, so now the background just has 1 paper. Then I removed one of the patterned papers from the template and replaced it with one of the others. So, here's the layout so far with 4 papers, not 6. Now I'm wondering if there are other tricks in store for us. :)

post-20673-0-82119900-1462483679_thumb.jpg

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok getting a late start

Here are my 6 papers all from Jennifer Ziegler's new Camping Songs. Can you tell i've been shopping :)

off to see the next task

post-15166-0-33445100-1462561895_thumb.jpg

second task of adding photos:

garrison dam in ND

post-15166-0-05151000-1462563163_thumb.jpg

I'm way behind on this. I don't know if I'll be able to do the Slow Scrap. Went to my orthopaedist last week and he's sending me to therapy twice a week. I still can't make a fist and my pointer finger is locking on me, again. He told me to keep computer work to a minimum and to use my left hand instead of my right as much as possible.

I'm way behind on this. I don't know if I'll be able to do the Slow Scrap. Went to my orthopaedist last week and he's sending me to therapy twice a week. I still can't make a fist and my pointer finger is locking on me, again. He told me to keep computer work to a minimum and to use my left hand instead of my right as much as possible.

So sorry to hear this Carol, I miss you here but you need to have your hand heal. I'm sorry it's been so hard. Rest up and hope to see you around. Please keep us informed as to how you are when you can. Sending hugs.

So sorry to hear this Carol, I miss you here but you need to have your hand heal. I'm sorry it's been so hard. Rest up and hope to see you around. Please keep us informed as to how you are when you can. Sending hugs.

Thanks for your good wishes. I did the first task and that will be all for now. Hand needs to rest right now.

Week 1 completed :)

YOU

Happy Monday Everyone!

9th May

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add one paper.

At least we can't be asked to remove 2 papers when found away to fit 6 in :) but what other nasties are lurking I wonder :)

Archived