Storyteller's Crop - Wed. Nov. 29th

sprinklz

[b]Storyteller's Crop and Challenge [/b]
[i]Wednesday, November 29th - 9:00pm ET [/i]

Everyone has a story to tell. Sometimes it just takes a little encouragement to tell it.

Come join Syndee for the monthly Storyteller's Crop and Challenge.

This month the challenge is "books from your childhood".

It starts at 6pm PST (9pm EST).

Hope to see you then!

I am attempting to make enough room on this hard drive to make it and participate in tonights storytellers crop. I've not backed up a lot of things in a while so I am really paying for it now because I don't even have enough room to do a single layout. Sniffle Sniffle. When will I ever learn! LOL! My layout may be late but I will be there, :).

Well I have put a post somewhere but for the life of me I can't find it!!!
I wasn't able to make the crop but I so wanted to do a layout on a favourite book. I had so much fun doing this. My family is all grown up now but doing this bought back so many fun memories.
Thanks so much for the challenge.
Here's my layout:
[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=14706"]Green Eggs and Ham[/url]

I wasn't at the crop either, it was the middle of the night! But it's a great challenge so here is my try with humble apologies to Chickypow, I wasn't stealing her idea, C.S. Lewis is popular!

[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=14749"]The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe[/url]

Guest Sharebear57
STILL working on my layout for this crop! It is just not coming out the way I want! Someday I will finish it (i hope!) and post it here.

It is so frustrating when a layout is not coming out right!! I have no clue what to do.

Archived