May Digital ATC Swap

Bride

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if we can get enough participation for 3rd round of the entire alphabet, but if you want to make more cards, by all means do so! It would be nice for you to peruse the gallery and make sure that flower has not already been done. Don't forget to leave some love as you look!!

Looking forward to Jane's new "C" !!

The gallery looks soooo pretty! Sorry I've fallen behind in LSL, will try to catch up soon and finish my "D" for round two. :daisy:

I don't know if we can get enough participation for 3rd round of the entire alphabet, but if you want to make more cards, by all means do so! It would be nice for you to peruse the gallery and make sure that flower has not already been done. Don't forget to leave some love as you look!!

Looking forward to Jane's new "C" !!

Ok- I'm going for a "B" -- I looked through the Gallery and this one hasn't been done yet! :)

Sorry this is so late, I had a major computer crash. And I've been bad at having any of my stuff backed up :-(

Here is mine for Round 1. I had "D" and my favorite flower is daisy, so that's what I went with. I'm sorry, I didn't look to see if daisy was used in another round. I hope this is ok? If not, I'll try and come up with another real quick??

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/163615-may-2016-atc/

Sorry.....I can't remember how to change the web addy to just a name. If someone can remind me how to change the URL to just the name would be so much appreciated!

Archived