May Digital ATC Swap

Bride

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queen Anne's Lace

As a little girl we would pick bouquets of Queen Anne's Lace and put them in jars of water dyed with food color. In the morning when we woke up we would see how the "lace" had taken on whatever tint the water was. I thought it was beautifully magical!

So while trying to figure out what letter to do next, Facebook memories says I went to the Dallas Arboretum to see the Chihuly exhibit today 4 years ago!! That was simply amazing!!!! I have some photos that I could use but will have to wait for the next letter go around.

If it's not taken I will do the letter "S" next, please and thank you!!!

So while trying to figure out what letter to do next, Facebook memories says I went to the Dallas Arboretum to see the Chihuly exhibit today 4 years ago!! That was simply amazing!!!! I have some photos that I could use but will have to wait for the next letter go around.

If it's not taken I will do the letter "S" next, please and thank you!!!

Okay Kelly, I gave you "S"

OK, it's a few hours past morning...but it seems like something always happen to my best laid plans. Here is my NASTURTIUM.

And, I'll take the X if it's still available.

Okay Ann, I gave you "X". :)

I will take E

If someone takes U we can start all over again ... if you all are game!

Oh I'm so slow! I was planning on taking the e from the alphabet - just checked in to find the entire alphabet has been completed! May I take the E second time around please Theresa? Happy Birthday btw!

I know what you mean, me too Hilary! My card still isn't completed - you are all so quick but I wanted to say I haven't forgotten :)

Archived