May Digital ATC Swap

Bride

Sorry this is so late, I had a major computer crash. And I've been bad at having any of my stuff backed up :-(

Here is mine for Round 1. I had "D" and my favorite flower is daisy, so that's what I went with. I'm sorry, I didn't look to see if daisy was used in another round. I hope this is ok? If not, I'll try and come up with another real quick??

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/163615-may-2016-atc/

Sorry.....I can't remember how to change the web addy to just a name. If someone can remind me how to change the URL to just the name would be so much appreciated!

Hi Di!

Here's a tutorial: How To Post Links In The Forum

Let us know if you need more help. :)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry this is so late, I had a major computer crash. And I've been bad at having any of my stuff backed up :-(

Here is mine for Round 1. I had "D" and my favorite flower is daisy, so that's what I went with. I'm sorry, I didn't look to see if daisy was used in another round. I hope this is ok? If not, I'll try and come up with another real quick??

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/163615-may-2016-atc/

Sorry.....I can't remember how to change the web addy to just a name. If someone can remind me how to change the URL to just the name would be so much appreciated!

Hi Di!

Here's a tutorial: How To Post Links In The Forum

Let us know if you need more help. :)

Thank you so much Theresa! I will check that out. I have been out of the swing so long that I have forgotten so much. Especially when I was in PSE, I totally froze up. I'm gonna have to start over with some simple tutorials and work my way up again!

Just a quick reminder .... Send in your cards pleases! I have received 45 out of the 60 cards. I will be leaving for a long weekend camping this weekend and won't be back until Tuesday. If all the cards are not to me by tomorrow (Friday) I'll wait until I get back from camping before sending the file out.

We have a gorgeous gallery!!

I feel so bad!! I came home from my long weekend camping trip to find my hard drive crashed! I just got the news from my computer guy and I need a new one. He said he is able to retrieve all my data (which was also backed up) so I am thankful for that. It does mean that I will have to wait until I get the computer back before I can mail out the May ATC's .... so very sorry for this delay!! The good news is that anyone who was having difficulty getting their card to me, you can still email them to my scrapgirl.bride@gmail.com and they will stay there until I can retrieve and add them to the rest of the batch.

Again, I'm so sorry for this delay! Thank you for your understanding!

I feel so bad!! I came home from my long weekend camping trip to find my hard drive crashed! I just got the news from my computer guy and I need a new one. He said he is able to retrieve all my data (which was also backed up) so I am thankful for that. It does mean that I will have to wait until I get the computer back before I can mail out the May ATC's .... so very sorry for this delay!! The good news is that anyone who was having difficulty getting their card to me, you can still email them to my scrapgirl.bride@gmail.com and they will stay there until I can retrieve and add them to the rest of the batch.

Oh, Lei - no worries! SO glad that you could get all your info back and your computer will be well again.

No rush to get them out - least of your worries, they're there and your data can be retrieved. Whew.

Hugs and thanks for doing this each month. xo XOXOXOXO

I'

I'm happy other your data to is saved and backed up. Phew!

NP and no hurry. Lei. Glad you will be able to get your stuff back. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

Feel sorry for you that this should happen at such an inconvenient moment. Isn't it always the way? We shall all enjoy the anticipation of them turning up in our inbox. Thanks from me too for all that you do for us.

Oh, Lei, I feel so bad for you having these computer problems. It's good that your files are backed up.

Don't worry about getting the cards to us; we can wait as long as it takes. Of course, you've now invited even more cards for the swap, LOL. It will be exciting to see them all when we do get them.

I can relate. My computer didn't crash but wasn't working properly with windows 10. Tech guy had to wipe my laptop and reload everything. He was able to save everything but I have most everything on my ehd. Get them to us when you can. I know it will be worth the wait. Add my thanks for all you do for us.

Oh Lei these things are just so frustrating and time consuming. I guess looking on the positive side of it all you get a new computer and hopefully that will be fun. Also for ones that still haven't got their ATC cards to you ( like me! :blush: ) will still have time. Hoping all the change over goes really smoothly for you. :)

Lei i can wait as long as it takes as it will be a lovely surprise down the track :) i know its frustrating for you as i've been there.

Ladies, thank you so much for your patience while I am working through my computer issues. The bad news I got today is that no data on my hard drive is retrievable and the whole computer needs to be replaced. I do have an old laptop I can skate by on until hubby and I make up our mind what we want to do about it. In the meantime, the good news is that I did have things backed up by Carbonite. This afternoon I specifically restored the 2016_05 ATC swap file. I also grabbed those that emailed me their cards last week. I think (hope and pray) that I have all cards accounted for. I also think (hope and pray again!) that I have everyone's email as well. I have sent the file via hightail. If you don't get the file email scrapgirl.bride@gmail.com and let me know so I can get the file out to you. Give it until tomorrow to reach you - not sure how long it takes them. Wish me luck on getting other things restored ... I know nothing was backed up after Friday before Memorial Day and I know I have some files that are totally lost. Heart-breaker!!

Again, I apologize for this snafu.

What a shame! While getting a new computer can be pretty exciting, it's just a bummer under these circumstances. Thanks for keeping us informed.

PS...the Hightail files just arrived!

Awwww.. Lei absolutely no need for apologies, you're a dear to even do this for us and for sure the ATC's are not a problem, we can always resend but I'm so very sorry that you've lost some of your own files, that IS heartbreaking and I feel for you...

I got your email, you are so kind to worry about us when you have bigger computer issues!

Take care and keeping fingers crossed for you that it all turns out as well (or well-er!) than it can be.

Hugs to you and many thanks again. "No worries". :)

Archived