May Digital ATC Swap

Bride

We all know the little line that "April showers bring May flowers" so for May I was thinking we could fill the ATC gallery with flowers - alpha style! Let's start A to Z and if we complete that we'll try for a second (and maybe a third?) round! Keep an eye on the thread and the first to call out a letter gets it, pick another letter after you complete and upload a card to the gallery. I will try to keep up with editing this first post with the names of people who have called out a letter - but sometimes I can only get to the thread once per day so please look through the posts ahead to make sure a letter has not already been called. Hopefully we can get two sets of flowers out of this!!

If you have never made an ATC (Artist Trading Card) before, here is a link: ATC Instructions. Please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at: scrapgirl.bride@gmail.com|

The cards are due to me by Friday, May 27th. I will get those back to you sometime that weekend!

So I'll get us started by calling out " F "

A - Lei
B - Marie-Christine
C - lovinthedigithing
D - Di
E - Lei
F - Lei
G - Marilyn
H - Jane
I - lovinthedigithing
J - Carla
K - Jane
L - Kelly
M - Andrea

N - Ann

O - Diane

P - Ngaire

Q - Lei

R - Theresa

S - Kelly

T - Theresa

U - Diane

V - Ann

W - Ngaire

X - Ann

Y - Jane

Z - Kelly

Second Round is on post #64, page 3.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm re-reading this thread this morning and I think we might have to change your name to "Vanna" Lei. It sounds like "Wheel of Fortune" when the contestants are asking for a letter! :D

LOL! Whew! I just feeling like I ran across the screen 20 times!! ;)

Ladies, I'm helping Lei with keeping the opening post up to date. Please let me know if you see any boo-boos. :thanks:

Ladies, I'm helping Lei with keeping the opening post up to date. Please let me know if you see any boo-boos. :thanks:

Thank you soooooooooooo much for helping catch all these for us, Theresa!!

Thank you soooooooooooo much for helping catch all these for us, Theresa!!

You're very welcome! :)

Oh, darn! I wanted the Z! I'll take the N or C, whichever is still available. Card won't be done until tomorrow morning.

Ann, you're down for "N".

Archived