May Swap Crop Partners!

CRS

Sorry for taking so long to post this. May is always my busiest month, and this year seems to be twice as busy. Between the usual birthdays, holidays, etc, I'm dealing with the stress of buying a house, a bully at the bus stop and issues with softball. What I really need to do is remember to smile....so, the theme for May is photos featuring big grins!

Here's how it works: Sign up in this thread by Monday, May 16th. On Tuesday, May 17th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required. Reveal day is Saturday, May 28th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Who's ready to swap photos with big smiles?

AnnBK

crs

ValerieT

Lorac

MBC72

Partners are listed in the first post. With only 5 people, and this being the 4th month we've done this, it was really hard to pair people up. I tried to pair you up so that the photos were sent to opposite way (if you sent photos to someone, this time you are receiving from them instead).

I forgot all about this swap, what with getting bit by my cat. I'll send Melanie my photo today and I'll see if I can do Valerie's layout by Saturday.

I did, too, Carol! I only remembered when I got your email. Poor Ann, I just sent my photo to her.

I forgot all about this swap, what with getting bit by my cat. I'll send Melanie my photo today and I'll see if I can do Valerie's layout by Saturday.

I did, too, Carol! I only remembered when I got your email. Poor Ann, I just sent my photo to her.

No problem..it's such a wonderful photo, I'll have fun playing with it. Is this Saturday the reveal or next? I thought it was the next.

No problem..it's such a wonderful photo, I'll have fun playing with it. Is this Saturday the reveal or next? I thought it was the next.

OK..I checked the first post...tomorrow is the day...no problem, I have great ideas for that photo and I do my best scrapping early in the morning.

Archived