The Scrap Girls World Tour 2016

ValerieT

Beach...you say beach...I am there!!! This warm sun feels great. :happy-sun:

Laura is already there she has lots for room around her so grab your chair and sunscreen :waving-hi::dancing-smilie: so we can talk about our trip. So much fun.

I'm in. Don't want this tour to end.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laura is already there she has lots for room around her so grab your chair and sunscreen :waving-hi::dancing-smilie: so we can talk about our trip. So much fun.

I'm in save me a space....don't want this trip to end as its wet and windy here yuk!!!

This is getting to be quite the SG spot on the Rio Beach. Whoa is that my husband there??? no but he was here about 8 years ago walking on this same Rio beach..

Melanie if you can find your sunscreen we all have plenty and will share.

Here is my page Rio Beach. This is right after I finalized the house in Florida :toot::2468who-do-we-appreciate::yippee::clapping_kitty: ....whew I need to relax it's been a tough 3 weeks

I'm in save me a space....don't want this trip to end as its wet and windy here yuk!!!

I'm in, too! No, no, please don't end this tour. I'm having too much fun on the beach! Jane, by all means, think warm sunny water and sand. Pass the sunscreen, please. :happy-sun::happy-sun::happy-sun:

My beach layout.

Thank you to Captain Valerie and to all the Welcoming Committee who helped make this World Tour so much fun. To all my traveling companions: see you in the gallery. Awesome work, ladies!

I agree! I don't want it to end. It has been very therapeutic for me, although I realized how scattered my supplies are! I like this one the best without having to upload a part of the layout every day. No stress. :) Enjoyed playing tour with all of you girls, although I never really tour. Thanks to all our leaders! :lovey-smilie:

Five, count them, 5 layouts (and one a two-pager!). I'm so surprised. This last pair is from our paint night the other week. I got to organize it and I was a wreck, but boy, it was fun. Here's the first page. The second page is right after it.

This has been such a great cruise, I'm glad I got a chance to take a small part. Hope you'll keep the gallery open a little longer, captains, so I can finish leaving love on all the great layouts.

What a great World Tour this was. Tini and Piper are sad to see the cruise end. They had lots of fun running all over the ship and doing the Cha Cha in the lounge for everyone and with everyone. :clapping_kitty::dancing_penguin::clapping_kitty:

They'll miss their friends, but be careful they might try to hide in your suitcase to go home with one of you. Check your bags carefully.

See you gals in the lounge for one more Pina Colada and one more Cha Cha before we disembark.

The passport has been updated!

Thanks to all who took the tour and thanks to Captain Valerie and all the deck hands who helped!

Ooops...missed the deadline for my beach page. Got distracted by too much partying on the beach and celebrating Debby's new house.

Great fun and enjoyed traveling with you, girls! Thank you Valerie and Welcoming Committee for another wonderful month. Had a great time! :)

:sinking: :sinking: :thanks::bighug::thanks::sinking::sinking:

A huge thank you to everyone who helped and joined in this month.

There are so many of you who completed every single layout.

I have made the draw for the winners, keep you eye on the forum for the winners post.

:band_drummer: One of them could be you. :band_drummer:

:daisy: Why not join us this month for a Summer Template Slow Scrap. :daisy:

Ooops...missed the deadline for my beach page. Got distracted by too much partying on the beach and celebrating Debby's new house.

Great fun and enjoyed traveling with you, girls! Thank you Valerie and Welcoming Committee for another wonderful month. Had a great time! :)

Oh no I feel bad you spent so much time with me at my house and missed your deadline. Thanks for helping me with my projects.

It was great fun spending time with you.

Archived