The Scrap Girls World Tour 2016

ValerieT

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all of you wondering if you will be able to keep up;

Don't worry!

You don't have to complete every task to be in the prize draw.

Each completed layout/task is worth one entry in the prize draw.

So just do what you can.

June 2nd

I started my layout using blue and green. I guess we weren't supposed to post an image?

You don't have to post any images this month, Joyce.

Blue and green started. This is hard (for me) not knowing what comes next! :hit-head-with-hammer: Guess I will have to gorge on the buffet and pass out on a lounge chair on deck to keep my mind from racing.

Sounds like fun, Stephanie! That was me snoring next to you. :going-to-sleep::sleeping::happy-sun:

Good thing for naps so I can party tonight!

My DH had a biking injury 4 weeks ago and has a brace on his leg and on crutches. Sitting at Melbourne airport and he is enjoying all the attension as needs a wheelchair so we are first through everything...just wonderful siggys will comment later as we are boarding for Hobart soon. Have a good cruise and ill catch up with you all later

My DH had a biking injury 4 weeks ago and has a brace on his leg and on crutches. Sitting at Melbourne airport and he is enjoying all the attension as needs a wheelchair so we are first through everything...just wonderful siggys will comment later as we are boarding for Hobart soon. Have a good cruise and ill catch up with you all later

Have a great holiday and hope your hubby's injury doesn't restrict him too much, Lok forward to seeing your photos when you get back.

3rd
Oh No! The Captain has informed me that our baggage has been misplaced! That means we need to get some new things.

Add the following to your layout:
Something from a favourite collection
Something with your favourite pattern or style
Your favourite type of embellishment

Post your layout in the
World Tour 2016 Gallery. This is worth one stamp on the passport.

The kids are off school this week (half term holiday) and we are taking them out today. No idea where, but we are going out (Lauren and Matty are not too happy). I will finish my layout tomorrow.

The kids are off school this week (half term holiday) and we are taking them out today. No idea where, but we are going out (Lauren and Matty are not too happy). I will finish my layout tomorrow.

Oh I remember those days Valerie - muttering through gritted teeth "we will go out and we will enjoy ourselves" Hope the day goes well.

Jane and Jo: Have a great trip! We'll miss you but look forward to seeing some photos when you return.

Blue/green layout started. Now I'm off to find out what all that noise is down the hall. Oh... I think it's another party! :dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::breakdance:

It's always another party on board. I was there and lots of people and noise. Left early and went to bed. After all, tomorrow is another day. See you then.

HELP!!!

Uh, oh I hope I'm not illegally on this ship as I'm not on the Passport list!!

Maybe I'd better hide out until then - or wear big sunglasses and a hat on the pool deck... :sofa:

Keep an eye out for Passport control until Valerie gets back and let me know so I don't get thrown off the ship, ok?

:happy-sun:

See you at the pool!

Here's my LO 1

Dolphin Cruise

Here's my blue-green layout.

I chose Reinvent for a favorite collection (so hard to choose!!), frames as a favorite type of embellishment, and glitter as a favorite style.

Whew! Having to get all those new things wore me out. Time for another nap by the pool. See you there!

Marilyn, if you are still stowing away, I hear there's a nice sauna on board. You can wrap yourself in a towel and hide. :D

Archived