June Swap Crop Partners!

CRS

With Father's Day coming later this month, I thought we should take some time to honor the males in our life! So the theme for the Swap Crop is Honoring the Men/Boys in our lives!

Here's how it works: Sign up in this thread by Sunday, June 12th. On Monday, June 13th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required. Reveal day is Saturday, June 25th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Here are the partners:

Belle

ValerieT

Lorac

mbc72

Partners are listed in the first post. I had planned to participate, but since I can't remember my own name right now, I'm better off sitting this one out :(

Bummer, we'll miss you Carla!

Still waiting for photos from Melanie.

Sorry, Belle, I'm off to send them right now!

And they're off to you, Belle. I thought we had another week until Reveal Day, I can't believe it's almost the last Saturday of June already!

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about the swap. Melanie I'll send you a photo asap. If you can't do it, don't worry.

No worries, Carol, you know I am a last minute scrapper :closedeyes:

Me too, Melanie. I always do my layouts at the last minute.

Archived