Just saying.....

countrydi

My budget is very limited and I have so much SG supplies that I haven't even touched yet but just had to have. So I don't sign up for the monthly clubs on a regular basis. But when I see one I know I will use, then I will get it but then I always let Angie know not to continue it. And bless her heart, she does so every time very kindly too!! Thank you Angie!

Well last month I just had to have the SG ScrapSimple club that comes out on the 15th, I love that string art! Well due to some unexpected health issues, I never emailed Angie not to continue in June. So I was on vacation with my daughter and her family the week this months came out and got the download links and then remembered what I didn't do but was so very very happy I didn't as I was in the Outer Banks and had just been to see the Hatteras Lighthouse and we were staying in a beach house on Hatteras Island so this months club could not have come at a better time or been a better collection!! I took lots of pics there and now I have the perfect supplies to make up some great layouts and even cards too, So a big thank you to Laura for a great collection and perfect timing!!

• 5 months later...

Archived