Summer Template Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh oh, I don't have any alphas. I always delete them. That will teach me. :embarrassed003:

W H A A A T???? Delete files??? Gasp!!

Do you by chance keep the .zip files? You could unzip and grab some alphas????

I love templates!! But I can't commit to anything right now. Two weeks until we head to the World Series of Softball and then the movers come. I'm so not ready, and this darn virus knocked me out. Hopefully I've kicked it now, but I may revisit these tasks for inspiration in the future!

I love templates too, they can help things go quickly-even in a slow scrap!

Hang in the Carla! World Series-woo hoo!!

Oh, I'm in the doghouse! No more deleting for me. I just got a new computer so can keep more things now.

I just keep buying new (and bigger) EHDs. :giggle_bear: Shhhh. Don't tell my husband. ;)

Me too, Conda. My last EHD purchased was a 5TB.

Oh, I'm in the doghouse! No more deleting for me. I just got a new computer so can keep more things now.

I just keep buying new (and bigger) EHDs. :giggle_bear: Shhhh. Don't tell my husband. ;)

HOLY smokes! I think my back up drive is 3TB! My scrapping ones are only two TB...

Isn't it nice though, that all supplies are on that small (in size, not space!) drive??

HOLY smokes! I think my back up drive is 3TB! My scrapping ones are only two TB...

Isn't it nice though, that all supplies are on that small (in size, not space!) drive??

Could you even imagine how much space that would take up if they were all physical supplies???

Could you even imagine how much space that would take up if they were all physical supplies???

NOT EVEN!!!!

Going to try to play catch-up.

July 1

Template with one photo spot: JZI_FlightsOfFancy__JIFFYAlbum_2

Add 3 papers: KME_ButterflyFX_Paper_Leaves, ABL_WatersEdge_Paper_Fish, AFT_AntiqueEdges_Paper_15

post-19383-0-65870000-1468007103_thumb.jpg

post-19383-0-94289600-1468007125_thumb.jpg

NOT EVEN!!!!

Oh-My-Gosh!!! <<Images of Hobby Lobby. . . . .>>

July 4 Add an odd number of embellishments to your layout. Use your template as your guide.

1-ABL_WatersEdge_DigiStickers_Duck-bird

3-ABL_WatersEdge_Emb2_Cattails

1-ABL_WatersEdge_Ribbon-brown

3-ABL_WatersEdge_Tadpole

1-BHA_BlsmBlm_Fall_pussywillow

1-BMU_BeesKnees_Leaf

1-BMU_HolidayLights_Bow

1-BMU_Outdoor_Life_FishingRod

1-BMU_OutdoorLife_Ribbon

post-19383-0-49247500-1468035565_thumb.jpg

July 5th

Add one piece of word art to your layout. Place it as an embellishment NOT as your title.

AFT_Beachcomber_Word_Water

July 6th

Add a style to your layout.

SNU_ChipboardEdge6301-Style

post-19383-0-30965200-1468037237_thumb.jpg

Going to try to play catch-up.

July 1

Template with one photo spot: JZI_FlightsOfFancy__JIFFYAlbum_2

Add 3 papers: KME_ButterflyFX_Paper_Leaves, ABL_WatersEdge_Paper_Fish, AFT_AntiqueEdges_Paper_15

Great to see you Betty!!!

Archived