Summer Template Slow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'm in the doghouse! No more deleting for me. I just got a new computer so can keep more things now.

I just keep buying new (and bigger) EHDs. :giggle_bear: Shhhh. Don't tell my husband. ;)

Me too, Conda. My last EHD purchased was a 5TB.

HOLY smokes! I think my back up drive is 3TB! My scrapping ones are only two TB...

Isn't it nice though, that all supplies are on that small (in size, not space!) drive??

Could you even imagine how much space that would take up if they were all physical supplies???

NOT EVEN!!!!

Oh-My-Gosh!!! <<Images of Hobby Lobby. . . . .>>

Holy Cow - 5 terrabytes?!! I do my backups off line. I'd like to cruise through the aisles of some of these backup drives, though.

Here I've added alphas from the KME Spring Eternal Collection

post-17848-0-40518100-1468094740_thumb.jpg

I've also changed the style on the photos - it was way too dark. It's still sepia, but I went about it a different way - first I desaturated the photo, then colorized it to sepia. I kept the vintage frame from the original approach.

Next, here is the version with journaling and dates:

post-17848-0-38128600-1468094760_thumb.jpg

Here's the final version: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/164352-slow-scrap-july-2016-1-out-for-the-summer/

Layout Two
July 11th

Find a template that has FIVE OR MORE photo spots. You may use a double page template if you wish. Go ahead and add your photos.

I changed my 2nd photo

My embellishments added:

3 CRO_AJollyHoliday_Star;

2 SDE_TheColdSea_Twig4;

AFT_Beachcomber_Emb_Tape2;

SNU_AutumnRedux_Emb-BerrySprig

3 GWH_SwimMeet_Emb_Star-Aqua;

2 SBA_Kindred_Emb_Circle2;

SDE_TheColdSea_Pole; SDE_TheColdSea_Bird; SDE_TheColdSea_Anchor;

3 EMA_BoyOhBoy_staple;

post-19386-0-81451700-1468240762_thumb.jpg

Word art; LLA_SSWA_TravelBadges_SummerVacation

We arrived home this morning and I'm trying to catch up.

Style added to mat and to circles and paper strip.

ACU DnmEmbrd Style; ASO Bokeh Style; BMU Graphic Novel Style;

post-19386-0-57764500-1468240830_thumb.jpg

I'm using ABR SSLO Album Series 8 #10 -- I added two photo spots and made some changes in the placement and size of the spots.

The photos are of the Bear Mountain Carousel.

post-11036-0-89695200-1468246678_thumb.png

July 12th
Add an odd number of papers to your layout, one of which must be patterned. Make changes to your template if necessary to make the papers work.

Hi all. Unfortunately I landed in hospital last Tuesday and just got home last night. I am going to start on this week's layout later today, and if it's ok with our leaders I will also try to work on finishing last week's layout in the next few days. I miss SG when I can't get on line.

Hi all. Unfortunately I landed in hospital last Tuesday and just got home last night. I am going to start on this week's layout later today, and if it's ok with our leaders I will also try to work on finishing last week's layout in the next few days. I miss SG when I can't get on line.

Hi Joyce. So sorry to hear your were hospitalized and glad you are back home and scrapping again!

No problem for you to start on this week's layout and catch up with last week's when you get a chance :)

Hope you are feeling better, Joyce. Glad to have you back with us.

So glad you are out of the hospital. Be well - look forward to seeing your creations.

Archived